<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									ESC Selection and specs - Daytona Drone				            </title>
            <link>https://daytonadrone.com/community/esc-selection-and-specs/</link>
            <description>Daytona Drone Club Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 14:17:52 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>Great deal esc (not)</title>
                        <link>https://daytonadrone.com/community/esc-selection-and-specs/great-deal-esc-not/</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 09 Jun 2021 20:24:46 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I was able to pickup a emax esc for a deal. like 30 bucks. turns out when you buy parts that are developed for specific installs like this it becomes difficult to use them.
The wire input w...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was able to pickup a emax esc for a deal. like 30 bucks. turns out when you buy parts that are developed for specific installs like this it becomes difficult to use them.</p>
<p>The wire input was different from my new controller so I had to rewire the connector.</p>
156
<p> I put some power to it and it caught on fire. </p>
157
<p>waisted brand new f722</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://daytonadrone.com/community/esc-selection-and-specs/">ESC Selection and specs</category>                        <dc:creator>admin</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://daytonadrone.com/community/esc-selection-and-specs/great-deal-esc-not/</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		