<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									Navio2 - Daytona Drone				            </title>
            <link>https://daytonadrone.com/community/navio2/</link>
            <description>Daytona Drone Club Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 10:46:52 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>The Build Begins</title>
                        <link>https://daytonadrone.com/community/navio2/the-build-begins/</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 10 Feb 2023 01:58:24 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[The purchase of a Navio2 control board was over a year ago. working with the development of the Voxl AI flight control system was a good primer for the navio2 because it operates with a Unix...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span style="font-size: 14pt">The purchase of a Navio2 control board was over a year ago. working with the development of the Voxl AI flight control system was a good primer for the navio2 because it operates with a Unix based os for the raspberry pi. As we get started we will include steps and lessons learned</span></p>
<p><span style="font-size: 18pt">This is where the instructions are  https://docs.emlid.com/navio2/</span></p>
<p><span style="font-size: 18pt">first you have to log into the controller  ssh pi@navio.local</span><br /><span style="font-size: 18pt">password is raspberry pi</span></p>
<p><span style="font-size: 18pt">This setup allows both arduinopilot and PX4. If I were a normal person I would continue to use pX4 following the intense setup issues with the voxl but I chose the Arduinopilot route, why I don't know</span></p>
<p><span style="font-size: 18pt">As with the previous build (voxl) connection to the Qgroundcontrol is elusive, that is it's not working as a simple setup. </span></p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>notes </p>
<p><span style="font-size: 14pt"><span>man systemctl</span></span></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://daytonadrone.com/community/navio2/">Navio2</category>                        <dc:creator>admin</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://daytonadrone.com/community/navio2/the-build-begins/</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		